On certain mornings in the Fall at Shelby Corn Maze — you’ll see children laughing, learning and playing. We offer educational school field trips to pre-school, elementary and middle-high age students that combine learning with fun, fresh air, and lots of outdoor activity.
Monday thru Friday — Sept 17 – Nov 2
Morning and afternoon times available, beginning as early as 9 am.
What’s included in each field trip?
- Online curriculum materials for you to share with your students either before or after a visit to our farm.
- An educational talk about growing corn and pumpkins and how essential they are to our daily living.
- A trip through the Corn Maze with an education passport.
- Hayride around the farm and through the pumpkin patch to pick a small pumpkin to take home (while supplies last).
- Playtime on our kiddie play areas … and hop hop on our Jumping Pillow!
- A cow train ride through our bumpy and exciting course.
- Your group may elect to have lunch in our picnic area either before or after your field trip. Just let us know what your plans will be.
What does it cost?
Students – $8.00
Chaperones – $8.00
Teachers (one per 15 students) are free, and bus drivers are always free!
Reservations are required for all field trips.
To make a reservation call 704-434-8187 -or- make your reservation online now!