Learning is Fun on the Farm
On certain mornings in the Fall at Shelby Corn Maze — you’ll see children laughing, learning and playing. We offer educational school field trips to pre-school, elementary and middle-high age students that combine learning with fun, fresh air, and lots of outdoor activity.
Monday thru Friday — Sept 24 – Nov 2
Morning and afternoon times available, beginning as early as 9 am.
Teachers (one per 15 students) are free.
Bus drivers are always free.
Reservations are required for all school field trips! You can make them online or by calling the farm.
- Online curriculum materials for you to share with your students either before or after a visit to our farm.
- An educational talk about growing corn and pumpkins and how essential they are to our daily living.
- A trip through the Corn Maze with an education passport.
- Hayride around the farm and through the pumpkin patch to pick a small pumpkin to take home (while supplies last).
- Playtime in the Kiddie Korral … and hop hop on our Jumping Pillow!
- A cow train ride through our bumpy and exciting course.
- Your group may elect to have lunch in our picnic area either before or after your field trip. Just let us know what your plans will be.